Are using the following commands:

*$JENAROOT/bin/tdbloader
-loc=/home/alysson/Documents/PUC-Rio/TestJena/tdb2-citation-data-en
tdb_citation.ttl *

Create index:
*java -cp
/home/alysson/MEGA/Computação/ApacheJena/apache-jena-fuseki-3.8.0/fuseki-server.jar
jena.textindexer --desc=index.ttl*

While the command above is running appear the following result:

[image: Screenshot from 2018-07-18 14-34-15.png]
After the creation of the index, I execute the query:

*prefix text: <http://jena.apache.org/text# <http://jena.apache.org/text#>>*
*select ?s ?o*
*where{*
*    ?s text:query( <http://dbpedia.org/property/first