Answers interleaved....

Le lun. 24 déc. 2018 à 00:27, Bruno P. Kinoshita <ki...@apache.org> a
écrit :

> That's great news Jean! That's some fine investigation work you did!
>
> Couple questions
>
> Q1/ is it something that you think could help others doing the same? If so
> we could add it somewhere in the documentation.

Sure,
but, as I wrote previously, it probably only works statically, that is, TDB
updates are probably not reflected in both indices.
I put the new config on a site in production, and I will confirm that.
That being said, many people only use Jena on stable data, so it can suit
their needs..

NOTE that I fixed FIX spatial.EntityDefinition("uri","geo") everywhere in
code : in fact basically 2 variants of config. code work!
The only thing that does not work is sharing the Lucene directory for text
and spatial, because of LockObtainFailedException.

Q2/ just to confirm, that's not doable via assembler files, right? Only
> programmatically?

It is *probably* doable via assembler file; I made 2 attempts to reproduce
the code that works with an assembler file, but it does not work:
jena.spatial+text4.assembler.ttl
<https://github.com/jmvanel/semantic_forms/blob/master/scala/jena.spatial%2Btext4.assembler.ttl>
jena.spatial+text5.assembler.ttl
<https://github.com/jmvanel/semantic_forms/blob/master/scala/jena.spatial%2Btext5.assembler.ttl>