Hi,

I have a question about mirror maker. say I have 3 data centers each
producing topic 'A' with separate kafka cluster running. if 3 of the data
need to be kept in sync with each other, shall i create 3 mirror maker in
each data center to get the data from the other two ?

also, it mentioned that mirror making is not fault tolerant ? so what will
be the behavior of mirror consumer if it went down due to network and back
up ? do they catch up with last offset from which they last mirror ? If so,
is it enabled by default or I have to configure  ?

Thanks a lot,

Weide