Hi Todd,

Thanks for your answer. with regard to fail over for mirror maker, does
that mean if i have 4 mirror maker running in different machines with same
consumer group, it will auto load balance if one of the mirror maker fails
? Also, it looks to prevent mirror maker commit wrong (consumer work but
not producer) due to cross data center network issue, mirror maker need to
be placed along with the target cluster so that this scenario is minimized
?