Christopher,

SSL client authentication is currently disabled when SASL_SSL is used, so
it is not possible to use client certificate credentials with SASL_SSL. Are
you expecting to authenticate clients using certificates as well as using
SASL? Or do you just need some mechanism to get hold of the client
credentials with SSL?

Regards,

Rajini