My system is sending a lot of multi-part smses.  While the sending works,
I've noticed that the parts usually arrive in reverse order or out of
order.  e.g., if I'm sending a three-part sms, part three will arrive at the
user's phone first, followed by part two, followed by part one.  The user's
phone will of course reassemble the message, but they must wait to read
their message until part one arrives.

Is anyone else seeing this?  Or is it an idiosyncracy of the gsm phone I'm
using to send the messages?  I'm using kannel 1.4.1 with a nokia.

Thanks,
aaron