Wow, be carefull. That was what I found in a blog.

I'm some 1,000 miles away from the US and so is my knowledge about the US law-system. I can quite surley tell you, that these guys have no chance in Germany ... but the US?! I read a story about a guy who sued McDonalds because the coffee was too hot and he burned his mouth ... successfully!!! A german judge would have sent this guy to an insane asylum.

Regards
Falko