From: Nikos Balkanas [mailto:nbalka...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 11:50 AM
To: Karan Zaveri; users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: Incorrect Operator ID returned

Hi,

Try %i to get the smsc-id.

BR,

Nikos

----- Original Message -----

From: Karan Zaveri <mailto:ka...@itmiracle.us>

To: users@kannel.org

Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 4:12 PM

Subject: Incorrect Operator ID returned

Hi All,

I have been trying to integrate Kannel with our SMS application and so far
have had success receiving
messages however, I am having a bit of hard time trying to get Kannel return
the operator id of the message.

Based on the documentation I set the %o value in the response URL but
instead of sending a numeric operator
ID Kannel returns the smsc-username value. I am not sure if there is any
additional setting that would need
to be done in order to get the original operator id of the sender. Any help
would be appreciated.

Attached is my config file.

Thanks

Karan