  From: Karan Zaveri
  To: 'Nikos Balkanas' ; users@kannel.org
  Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 8:13 PM
  Subject: RE: Incorrect Operator ID returned

  Thanks Nikos,

  I tried that but it didn’t work. What I really need is the message sender’s
Operator’s ID which is a number
  identifying who the operator is like Sprint = 31005, Cingular = 31002  etc.
The %o returns the system-type
  variable from the config file and the %i returns the SMPP hostname which is
not what I am looking for.

  I am not sure if this is a bug in Kannel or some other setting that I need to
do.

  Appreciate your help.

  Thanks

  Karan