Try valgrind in linux.

BR,
Nikos
----- Original Message ----- From: "sangprabv" <sangpr...@gmail.com>
To: "Nikos Balkanas" <nbalka...@gmail.com>
Cc: "brett skinner" <tatty.dishcl...@gmail.com>; "kannel users" <users@kannel.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 3:35 AM
Subject: Re: Kannel performance benchmarking

Yeah I understand that. But when the there is no traffic. Kannel doesn't release the cached or buffered memory it used. Do you have any solution? What command to list down or trace the memory usage by Kannel? So maybe we can investigate which function or module in Kannel is eating the memory. Thanks

sangprabv
sangpr...@gmail.com
http://www.petitiononline.com/froyo/