Thank you so much for replying, but as get-url is calling
new_smsreceiver.php and that php is working so how could I know which user
is being used? which kannel user you mean... there is only the sendsms user
in kannel and it does not exist in system.

I am newbie in this stuff so please a little more explanation would be
great help..

Nasir Javaid