On Tue, 20 Feb 2018 10:39:58 +0100
"Patrick Dupre" <pdu...@gmx.com> wrote:

> Thank to every who tired to help my in installing this monitor.
> I guess that I am going to try to return it to the seller.

As an addendum, Patrick - and please forgive me if you already know
this - I recommend the specs for your computer graphics capabilities
before you get another monitor: these should tell you at least two
important things:

0: up to how many external monitors your computer graphics chip supports

1: how high the supported resolution of the connected monitors can be.
    Note that older graphics chips might not support higher monitor
    resolutions as they might have become standard since some time.

Someth. like this might tell you about your graphics units:
lspci -nnk | grep -A 5 -i vga

Good luck!
Regards,
--