On 10/20/20 9:12 AM, Bob Goodwin wrote:
There must be some other way to install fedora than using "mediawriter?"

mediawriter is not an installer, it's for setting up the boot media. There are other methods of doing that. Is that what you want?

I want to install a copy of fedora-33 on another drive and I would like to try a different method if someone can suggest one. Google has not helped ...

Your question is very unclear. Are you looking for a different way to install that's not a boot disk or are you looking for a different way to create the boot disk?