Hi guys.

I have - as you can probably see - a Yahoo account and there, on the server I have a all my filters/rules set and those work, say.. another mailing messages list a filter/rule puts meails where I told it to, to a folder, I can confirm that when I go to Yahoo's web mail, but... Thunderbird keeps putting those message into "Bulk"(spam) folder even though I told Thunderbird not to - by marking message as 'not spam', a number of times already. I also have "Trust junk mail headers" de-activated, so it should be entirely on Thunderbird's internal business logic to spam counting. I don't think all this works in Thunderbird or if it does then it does it extremely poorly. What is your experience I wonder & I wonder if there is something, some setting/tweaking I missed which can help? (I want to avoid putting addresses into my adrress book only for the reason of helping spam filtering)

many thanks, L.