Dear kind fedora users,

I will like to remove rhgb quiet from grub.  I have checked out some
literature[1] and want to make sure not to mess up my system.  I have a little
problem, when loading system sometimes I don't get a desktop and have "No
display" on screen.  I have to manually poweroff system and restart it.  When I
restart I edit the grub loading and remove the "rhgb quiet" part so I can see
what is going on.  At the end a prompt says something in journal was bad and
was deleted and I can login safely.  This has happened several times on kernels
6.5.* series.

I hope I can get a permanent removal of these so I do not have to edit the line
and press F10 to boot it.  I want to see what is happening and preventing
X/Wayland to load up correctly.  Running F38 if it is relevant.

Best Regards,

Antonio

[1]
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/users@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/TETFTUCGX6AD6NVMFQIFJCKVFMBC4JR2/

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.