> On 17 Oct 2023, at 22:28, Patrick Dupre <pdu...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
> I do not think so, I removed nautilus-sendto-3.8.6-8.fc32.x86_64
> and same thing appears.
> On one machine
> rpm -qa xpr
> xpr-1.0.5-2.fc34.x86_64
> One the other machine, the same command
>
> xpr-1.0.5-2.fc34.x86_64
> --More--error: rpmdbNextIterator: skipping h#     132
> Header RSA signature: BAD (header tag 268: invalid OpenPGP signature: Parsing
> an OpenPGP packet:
> Failed to parse Signature Packet
>    because: Signature appears to be created by a non-conformant OpenPGP
> implementation, see
> <https://github.com/rpm-software-management/rpm/issues/2351>.
>    because: Malformed MPI: leading bit is not set: expected bit 8 to be set
> in   101000 (28))
> Header SHA1 digest: OK

In that case it maybe that you have gpg keys installed on the working machine
that are missing from the failing one. There is a folder that holds all the gog
keys that rpm uses.
(I dont have the detail in front of me)

Are you still using these old x11 apps? Are there not newer, supported, apps as
replacements you could use?

Barry