Seo,

Can you give me access to this code? I signed up on bitbucket as xkenneth.

Regards,
Ken

On Oct 29, 2008, at 2:19 AM, Seo Sanghyeon wrote:

2008/10/29 Kenneth Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
How would these modules be structured, I'd simply just recreate what we need out of the standard library using .NETs classes. So for instance for os.path i'd literally write a new module. I've got the pure python implementation of
elementtree along PDIS-XPATH for xpath operations. I've written a few
modules here:
http://github.com/xkenneth/gpath/tree/master
http://github.com/xkenneth/gxml/tree/master

Okay, here is my take on how clipath would be structured:
http://www.bitbucket.org/sanxiyn/clipath/

--
Seo Sanghyeon