On 20/04/2010 00:13, Jeff Hardy wrote:
On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 3:58 PM, Michael Foord
<fuzzy...@voidspace.org.uk>  wrote:
Personally I think the Microsoft Public License is a pretty good open source
license and I'm not sure the confusion of *another* license change is worth
it. My $0.02...
I agree with Michael. I don't see a particular issue with the Ms-PL,
and it's not a particularly long or complex licence - unlike Apache's.

The fact that it contains 'MS' might scare some people off, but if
they're not willing to read the actual terms of the licence and decide
if it's acceptable, do we really care?

And if they're scared off by 'MS' how likely are they to be using IronPython in the first place.

Michael

- Jeff

http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/