On 11/24/06, Nico Klasens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello MMBase community,

Hi Nico,

Some of the features in Jira are not working yet. We are going to
configure these in the upcoming weeks. Please let me know when something
does not work for you.

I assume one of the features that doesn't work is the e-mailing
functionality?
I didn't recall my password so I used the "forgot password" option.
But that is now already some time ago and I still don't have an
e-mail.

Can you help me into my account please? :-)

Kind regards,

Nico

Regards,
Wessel van Norel

P.s. I'm personally not that fond of newly generated passwords in case you
forget them. I rather get my original password e-mailed and then change it
myself. This to "prevent" lockouts when someone thinks it's funny to guess
usernames in the forgot password form. I don't know if this is a feature you
can enable / disable, just wanted to let you know that.