-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michiel Meeuwissen
Sent: vrijdag 24 november 2006 15:49
To: Discussion list for developers
Cc: Users
Subject: [Users] Re: [Developers] Bugtracker to JIRA

Nico Klasens wrote:
> After several bugfixes in the migration software I am happy to
> announce the transition to JIRA. All issues and useraccounts from the
> old bugtracker are transferred to Jira. Everybody should be able to
> login with his old username and password. Jira can be found on the
> following
> url: http:://www.mmbase.org/jira.

Nice.

> Some of the features in Jira are not working yet. We are going to
> configure these in the upcoming weeks. Please let me know when
> something does not work for you.

I have a few remarks though:

- I find that the comments are a bit chaotic. E.g.
http://jira.vlamea.nl/browse/MMB-473
  I think everything is present twice? But not everything?

- I think the hostname needs change. It should be somewhere in
'mmbase.org'. I
  suppose that's still in the TODO

- We realized on IRC that the 'Bugs this week' entry on the home-page
will
  probably not be working any more now. Does Jira have the possiblity to
  provide an RSS or so with that information?

Michiel

--
Michiel Meeuwissen                  mihxil'
Peperbus 107 MediaPark H'sum          []()