Jean-Luc van Hulst wrote:
> I also think it's a good idea to change to standard dashboard so that
> this resembles more the 'old' situation, so that most people will not
> want to change their dashboard.

I agree. I'm no seeing a bunch of old issues which were once assigned to
me, but which are apparantly not yet (fully) solved. May be a good
incentive, but still, I'd rather see the new ones :-)

We actually has the right to do something like this? Everyone?  I don't
feel very proficient in Jira, so I in any case rather let it to the
appointed maintainer, whoever that is.

Michiel

--
Michiel Meeuwissen                  mihxil'
Peperbus 107 MediaPark H'sum          []()