Hi guys,

I'd really like to try to use Monobjc. But it seems there is no possibility to use it with Visual Studio or Monodevelop. Both can build the application but are not able to create Application Bundles.

But I have to manually make a bundle. Thus, debugging in MonoDevelop on Mac OS X is no possible, because Monodevelop wants to start bin/debug/app.exe instead of bin/debug/app.ap/Contents/MacOS/app.
Starting the app.exe without the use of a bundle causes problems.

Do you all use plain text editors and console commands to build your applications/bundles? How do you debug?

It's quite unsophisticated to not being able to use an IDE ...

br, matthias