Hello,

Thank you for this new release, it seems great!
I'm trying to convert my project to it, a lot of things seem to have changed, for example, I can't find the NSFileHandlingPanelOKButton constant. Am I missing it, or as it been replaced with something else?

Laurent Etiemble a écrit :
Hello,

I am proud to announce that a new release of Monobjc bridge is available
(http://www.monobjc.net/ <http://www.monobjc.net/>). The Monobjc bridge
provides the necessary tools to develop and run .NET applications
(written in C#, VB.NET <http://vb.net/>, etc.) that interact with
Objective-C frameworks and libraries under Mac OS X. Existing
Objective-C classes can be used in .NET code in an almost transparent
manner.

What's new in the 3.0.1352.0 release:
- New core runtime bridge
- Support of Mac OS X 10.5/10.6 APIs (Foundatio, AppKit, WebKit, QTKit,
Quartz, etc.)
- Support for categories
- MonoDevelop addins are now compatible with MonoDevelop 2.4/2.6
- New set of NAnt tasks for easy Continuous Integration

Check out:
- Downloads: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=downloads
<http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=downloads>
- Tutorials : http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=tutorials
<http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=tutorials>
- Samples: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=samples
- Programming Guide:
http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=programming-guide
<http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=programming-guide>
<http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=programming-guide>- MonoDevelop
Addins: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=monodevelop-addins

Feedback, remarks and donations are welcomed !!!

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.

Best regards,
--
Bastien Hofmann
WaterProof SARL - 10, place Nationale | Phone: +33 (0) 563 669 627