Hello,

After reading my notes again, it appears that the regexp was made under
Visual Studio. I have updated the tutorial page with a regexp that works
under MonoDevelop 2.4. I was unable to produce line breaks, but after "Edit
> Format > Format Document" the source code is nice.

Search:
\[ObjectiveCField\][\n\w\s]+public\s+([A-z0-9]+)\s+([_A-z0-9]+);

Replace:
[ObjectiveCIVar] public $1 $2 { get { return
this.GetInstanceVariable<$1>("$2"); } set { this.SetInstanceVariable("$2",
value); } }

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.