Hello,

The Search/Replace regular expressions can be in MonoDevelop 2.4 by
selecting "Project > Replace in Files".

You can also use the "Refactor > Create Instance Variable" menu available
when right-clicking on the class declaration. Give a name and a type, it
will produce the code.

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.