Hi everybody,

I'm trying lately to configure openmpi with visual studio 2010,
i did all the linking staff but i keep getting this message :

[Toufik-PC:05628] [[21037,0],0] ORTE_ERROR_LOG: Error in file
..\..\..\openmpi-1.5.4\orte\mca\ess\hnp\ess_hnp_module.c at line 215
------
It looks like orte_init failed for some reason; your parallel process is
likely to abort.  There are many reasons that a parallel process can
fail during orte_init; some of which are due to configuration or
environment problems.  This failure appears to be an internal failure;
here's some additional information (which may only be relevant to an
Open MPI developer):

  orte_rml_base_select failed
  --> Returned value Error (-1) instead of ORTE_SUCCESS

could anybody tell me what the problem could be 'cause i don't really
know what to do.

Thanks & regards,
Toufik