Hi,
even when i try to run : ompi_clean.exe or any other commande in the commande
line with a supervisor account it fails and gives me the same error message.
best regards,Toufik

From: h_touf...@hotmail.fr
To: f...@hlrs.de; us...@open-mpi.org
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 17:34:23 +0000
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] configuration of openmpi-1.5.4 with visual studio

Hi,
still not working for me :((PS: it compiles well without any error but it fails
in the execution).the error message is :
[Toufik-PC:05628] [[21037,0],0] ORTE_ERROR_LOG: Error in file
..\..\..\openmpi-1.5.4\orte\mca\ess\hnp\ess_hnp_module.c at line 215
------
It looks like orte_init failed for some reason; your parallel process is
likely to abort. There are many reasons that a parallel process can
fail during orte_init; some of which are due to configuration or
environment problems. This failure appears to be an internal failure;
here's some additional information (which may only be relevant to an
Open MPI developer):
  orte_rml_base_select failed
  --> Returned value Error (-1) instead of ORTE_SUCCESS
best regards,Toufik