Hi Jayesh,
I am working on a 32-bit windows 7 and yes, I had a HPC pack installed but i
removed it before installing openMPI.
best regards,Toufik.

Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 10:47:43 +0200
From: f...@hlrs.de
To: us...@open-mpi.org
CC: h_touf...@hotmail.fr
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] configuration of openmpi-1.5.4 with visual studio

    Hi Toufik,

    Do you have a HPC pack or CCP installed on your windows 7? It seems
    that Open MPI is trying to use ccp to allocate resources. Is your
    windows 7 64 bit or 32 bit?

    Regards,

    Shiqing

    On 2012-04-10 7:43 PM, toufik hadjazi wrote:

        Hi,

        even when i try to run : ompi_clean.exe or any other
          commande in the commande line with a supervisor account it
          fails and gives me the same error message.

        best regards,
        Toufik