I have the release version of CUDA 8.0 installed and am trying to build OpenMPI.

Here is my configure and build line:

./configure --prefix=$PREFIXPATH --with-cuda=$CUDA_HOME --with-tm=
--with-openib= && make && sudo make install

Where CUDA_HOME points to the cuda install path.

When I run the above command it builds for quite a while but eventually errors
out wit this:

make[2]: Entering directory
  CCLD     opal_wrapper
../../../opal/.libs/libopen-pal.so: undefined reference to `nvmlInit_v2'
../../../opal/.libs/libopen-pal.so: undefined reference to
../../../opal/.libs/libopen-pal.so: undefined reference to

Any idea what I might need to change to get around this error?

confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by
users mailing list