Justin,

iirc, NVML is only used by hwloc (e.g. not by CUDA) and there is no real benefit for having that.

as a workaround, you can

export enable_nvml=no

and then configure && make install

Cheers,

Gilles

On 10/20/2016 12:49 AM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) wrote:
Justin --

Fair point.  Can you work with Sylvain Jeaugey (at Nvidia) to submit a pull
request for this functionality?

Thanks.