From: users [] On Behalf Of Justin
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 9:53 AM
Subject: [OMPI users] Problem building OpenMPI with CUDA 8.0

I have the release version of CUDA 8.0 installed and am trying to build OpenMPI.

Here is my configure and build line:

./configure --prefix=$PREFIXPATH --with-cuda=$CUDA_HOME --with-tm=
--with-openib= && make && sudo make install

Where CUDA_HOME points to the cuda install path.

When I run the above command it builds for quite a while but eventually errors
out wit this:

make[2]: Entering directory
  CCLD     opal_wrapper
../../../opal/.libs/ undefined reference to `nvmlInit_v2'
../../../opal/.libs/ undefined reference to
../../../opal/.libs/ undefined reference to

Any idea what I might need to change to get around this error?

contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
users mailing list