On 10/12/2016 03:15 AM, Stéphane Klein wrote:
Hi,

I use OpenShift with success but I search a good practice to:

* keep all object config history (deployment config history, image
stream creation/delete, project creation/delete…)
* I use OpenShift template system, sometime I need to update this
template but I need to update manually all projects based on this
template

I found this article in Puppet blog: « Managing Kubernetes
Configuration with Puppet »
https://puppet.com/blog/managing-kubernetes-configuration-puppet

Questions:

* what do you think about this practice?
* what is your practice?
* are there some Ansible or Puppet tools for OpenShift (I found nothing)?

https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible

Best regards,
Stéphane