Hi,

I would like some help from you guys if possible.

I am trying to mount a directory on my host machine to my OpenShift
instance.

As per the kubernetes document here
<https://kubernetes.io/docs/concepts/storage/volumes/#hostpath> , it
mentions that changing the pod spec by simply adding the hostPath volume
should work, however, when I do that,  OpenShift throws an error whereby it
says that I am not permitted to modify other than a few handful.

Is there any way to get this permission? I already have added set the
allowHostDirVolumePlugin to true and my containers run as root.

Any guidance on this would be appreciated.

Regards
Gaurav