Thanks for the feedback Jessica!

Limiting # of projects users can create is definitely one of the things
expected, however the question was mostly focused on reducing toil due to
changing resource quotas for projects.  The idea with option #1 was
restricting devs to 1 project with heftier resources allocated whereas the
hope with option #2 was ClusterResourceQuota per developer might relax
other options for developers to modify project resource quotas without
waiting on system administrators.