Yeah, we have heterogenous trust levels between production and
non-production environments.  This discussion was focused solely on
non-production environment where project default template is minimal
footprint and system administrators are in line for increasing project
resource quotes per developer per project.  Since some projects require
more resources than others, we want to prevent non-administrators from
blowing up the cluster with wasteful resource usage but not so confined
they need someone holding their hands on a regular basis.