Hi Pat,

It is a bit confusion and the most of the report is about adding an AVP as hdr via append_hf() , but you also mention something about CDR...and I do not see the relation between the two.

First of all, is the append_hf() working fine ? is the header (in the sequential attempts) containing the correct aggregated value ?

Best regards,

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com