OK, cool :).
About the dispatcher flags - yes, the migration is correct.
OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
On 14.10.2016 02:13, Pat Burke wrote:
I got it figured out. It was a series of configuration issues and not
realizing how some of the new cdr process worked.
1) The branching was just bad timing on my part. It is working fine. The
issue I saw just happened to be after I implemented branching.
2) The real issue was in the call to do_accouting, I set the cdr and
missed_call flags, but not the failed flag.
Where I got confused was that the acc table had the correct record when the
call completed successfully. If there was an error and the call didn't
complete successfully, there was a record in the missed_call table that didn't
have the final avp values. I did notice that after putting the failed flag in
place and having a call fail, the acc record is correct (contains the lastest
avp values) but the missed_call record does not contain all of the lastest avp
I do have one more question on the migration from 1.11 to 2.2.
In 1.11 we had the following set
modparam("dispatcher", "flags", 2)
modparam("dispatcher", "force_dst", 1)
in 2.2, I use the following in
Do I have the parameters correct in the ds_select_dst call?
From: "Bogdan-Andrei Iancu" <bog...@opensips.org>
To: "OpenSIPS users mailling list" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Pat Burke"
Date: 10/13/16 06:10
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Latest AVP's in the cdr when call fails in branch
It is a bit confusion and the most of the report is about adding an AVP as hdr
via append_hf() , but you also mention something about CDR...and I do not see
the relation between the two.
First of all, is the append_hf() working fine ? is the header (in the
sequential attempts) containing the correct aggregated value ?
Bogdan-Andrei Iancu OpenSIPS Founder and
On 12.10.2016 22:59, Pat Burke wrote:
I am in process of migrating from 1.11 to 2.2. We have a situation where we
have a routing opensips that can make multiple attempts to complete a call.
The information specific to each attempt is passed to the SBC opensips through
headers. In order to not double up on headers, I moved the code that calls
append_hf to a branch. As the call progresses, I update various AVP's and
print them into the log (so I can see that they are being updated correctly).
Below is an example scenario of what I am doing.
initial call setup logic
set the t_on_failure
setup for first carrier
setup headers with carrier information used by the SBC
$avp(test) := "Step 1;";
on_failure (for example 480 - timeout)
setup for the next carrier
setup header for next carrier information used by the SBC
$avp(test) := $avp(test) + "Step 2;"; # avp(test) now equal "Step 1;Step
on_failure (for example 408 - timeout)
no more carriers, end the call
What gets put into the cdr is "Step 1;" not "Step 1;Step 2;"
Also, the sip_code is set to the first failure received from the SBC, not the
If the call completes successfully, the cdr data is correct.
_______________________________________________ Users mailing
Users mailing list