From: users-boun...@lists.opensips.org
[mailto:users-boun...@lists.opensips.org] On Behalf Of Razvan Crainea
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 10:16 AM
To: users@lists.opensips.org
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Pending OpenSIPS minor releases: Last minute bug
fixes!

Hi, Agalya!

Can you try running the tests with the stock code, without the PUT API code?
Just run the tests with the POST method, to confirm whether there is a bug in
the stock code, or in the custom code you made.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea

OpenSIPS Solutions

www.opensips-solutions.com<http://www.opensips-solutions.com>