Hi, Agalya!

Thank you for including the POST method in your tests as well. In order to understand more about the problem, we need to print some information, in order to correlate the SIP flow of those calls with the fact that resume_route was not called, although the HTTP requests are correctly handled. Could you please do the following info to your testing framework, and attempt to replicate the missing resume_routes again?

- trace all traffic (pcap format) on your server's SIP port (e.g. 5060). Example command: "tcpdump -i <interface> -s 5060 -w <some-file>"

- in your OpenSIPS script:

* for each INVITE, print the $civariable

    * for each resume_route, print the $ci variable again

If, by any chance, all theabove information is already available, could youplease email the pcap and problematic Call-IDs to li...@opensips.org, so I can take a look? Thanks!

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer