From: users-boun...@lists.opensips.org
[mailto:users-boun...@lists.opensips.org] On Behalf Of Liviu Chircu
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 12:09 PM
To: users@lists.opensips.org
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Pending OpenSIPS minor releases: Last minute bug
fixes!

Hi, Agalya!

Thank you for including the POST method in your tests as well. In order to
understand more about the problem, we need to print some information, in order
to correlate the SIP flow of those calls with the fact that resume_route was
not called, although the HTTP requests are correctly handled. Could you please
do the following info to your testing framework, and attempt to replicate the
missing resume_routes again?

- trace all traffic (pcap format) on your server's SIP port (e.g. 5060).
Example command: "tcpdump -i <interface> -s 5060 -w <some-file>"

- in your OpenSIPS script:

    * for each INVITE, print the $ci variable

    * for each resume_route, print the $ci variable again

If, by any chance, all the above information is already available, could you
please email the pcap and problematic Call-IDs to
li...@opensips.org<mailto:li...@opensips.org>, so I can take a look? Thanks!

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu

OpenSIPS Developer