Hello, Liviu!

Thank you very much!

I will try your fix.

And, What does "Sequential calls" mean? These are calls to one number?

So, if we have situation dealing with reset counters, i want to make one thing.
I want to check the time when fraud has been detected and if this time, say, after 19:00 make some actions. How can i check time of the call processing?

Thank you.

--
С уважением, Денис.
Best regards, Denis