Hi Denis,

Yes, the "sequential calls" holds the size of the last batch of calls sent to the same number. For example, if a user were to dial 44 and 45 prefixes in a round-robin manner, his "sequential calls" value would never exceed 1.

So you want to check the time of the last fraud detection attempt for a user? You can use "cachedb_local", for example, and hold the last fraud detection timestamp for each user. Also, note that check_fraud() [1] has some useful return codes (-1 and -2), in case you don't want to use the E_FRD_ events.

Cheers,

[1]: http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/fraud_detection.html#func_check_fraud

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer