Ok I switched to the SMTP auth but since I have a self signed
certificate I have added those lines to my default.inc.php file:

$config['smtp_conn_options'] = array(
  'ssl' => array(
    'verify_peer' => false,
    'verify_peer_name' => false,
  ),
);

and now it works.

is this ok or I am creating some security problems or other type of
problems?

Thanks,
Davide

Il 2017-08-09 06:10 Vincent Van Houtte ha scritto:

> Do you mean you're using php's mail()-function to send emails? In that case I
> suggest you read the changelog before you upgrade...
>
> Kr,
> Vincent
>
> Verzonden vanaf mijn Sony Xperia(tm)-smartphone
>
> ---- Davide Perini schreef ----
>
> Nothing changed apart the roundcube version.
>
> In data 8 agosto 2017 22:39:02 mick crane <mick.cr...@gmail.com> ha scritto:
>
>> On 2017-08-08 21:07, Davide Perini wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>> I use roundcubemail since years, I am running it on the latest Centos.
>>>
>>> As soon as I upgraded it to the 1.3 version I can't send email anymore
>>> using phpmail.
>>>
>>> When I try to send an email it says:
>>> "SMTP Error (554): ... "em...@email.it" non riuscito (5.7.1 [1]
>>> <sb...@email.it>: Relay access denied)"
>>>
>>> Can you help me please?
>>
>> if ISP some of them  won't let you use "un-registered email addresses or
>> other SMTP servers.
>> maybe it is something like this if something changed ?
>>

>> mick

Links:
------
[1] tel:5.7.1