Hi all...
I have noticed that newer Rouncubemail 1.3 does not support IMAP Idle,
I'm not able to use it at least.

As soon as I login to roundcube my maillog says this:
Aug 10 10:40:06 ooo dovecot: imap-login: Login: user=<myuser>,
method=PLAIN, rip=::1, lip=::1, mpid=22185, secured, session=<sessionid>
Aug 10 10:40:06 ooo dovecot: imap(myuser): Disconnected: Logged out
in=204 out=1263

as you can see it disconnect as soon as it has logged in.

Normal clients that support IMAP Idle shows different approach on my
maillog, something like this:
Aug 10 10:40:38 netstar dovecot: imap(perini.davide): Disconnected:
Disconnected in IDLE in=748 out=28168

Disconnected in IDLE is the keyword for what I am seaching for.

Is it possible to use IMAP Idle on roundcube?

Thanks,
Davide