Still can’t get this to work.

I’m using the .htaccess file in my roundcube/ root.

Ie to override the CSP headers in http.conf (for all that Apache serves).

No matter what I put I still get no messages in the mailboxes.

Javascript Console shows:

Refused to execute a script because its hash, its nonce, or 'unsafe-inline'
appears in neither the script-src directive nor the default-src directive of
the Content Security Policy.
roundcube:57

In apache_root/roundcube/.htaccess I have:

Header set Content-Security-Policy "default-src ''unsafe-eval'; script-src
'self' 'unsafe-eval' 'unsafe-inline'; style-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline'; img-src
'self'; frame-src 'self'; connect-src 'self'; frame-ancestors 'self'; base-uri
'self'; form-action 'self';referrer no-referrer"

httpd.conf has:

Header set Content-Security-Policy "default-src 'self'; form-action 'self';
frame-ancestors 'self'; base-uri 'self'; report-uri
https://bordo.report-uri.com/r/d/csp/wizard";

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

James.