Hello,

Here's some options I've set in my apache configuration and for my
setup roundcube does show messages.

Hth
Dave.

Header always set X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN

# Prevent Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
Header set X-XSS-Protection "1; mode=block"

# Prevent Mime Types Security risks
Header always set X-Content-Type-Options nosniff

# Content-Security-Policy
Header always set Content-Security-Policy "default-src 'self';
script-src 'self'; connect-src 'self'; img-src 'self'; style-src
'self'; frame-ancestors 'self'"

# Cross-domain-policy
Header set X-Permitted-Cross-Domain-Policies "none"

# Referer policy
Header always set Referrer-Policy "strict-origin"

# expect-ct policy
Header always set Expect-CT 'enforce, max-age=43200'