Finally got this to work.

In http.conf I put:

<Directory “/parth/to/roundcube">
        AllowOverride All
        Options +Indexes
</Directory>

Then created /path/to/roundcube/.htaccess and it has:

Header unset Content-Security-Policy
Header always set Content-Security-Policy "default-src 'unsafe-inline'
'unsafe-eval'; script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' 'unsafe-inline'; style-src
'self' 'unsafe-inline'; img-src 'self'; frame-src 'self'; connect-src 'self';
frame-ancestors 'self'; base-uri 'self'; form-action 'self'"

Not sure if the first line with the ‘unset’ is needed.

After restarting Apache it works.

Hope that helps someone else.

James.