Hi!

On Tue, 2010-03-16 at 12:08 -0700, Paul Heinlein wrote:
> This is a heads-up that there might be an actively exploited
> vulnerability in either the spamassassin or spamass-milter package.
> I'm still unsure where the problem lies, but here's what I know.

Thanks for letting us know!

spamass-milter in the default RPMForge configuration does not run with
-x (I'm not even sure what's the practical use of it), so it's not
vulnerable.

However I will be happy to include the patch that upstream is cooking
when it's ready:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?29136

I don't have time to track this page and also do not have Savannah
account to subscribe to the bug updates, so it would be nice if somebody
could post to the list when they are done with it.

Thanks!

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev