On Fri, 2010-05-07 at 18:26 +1000, Steven Haigh wrote:

> I have no idea where the RPMForge CVS trees are - nor do I have anything
> configured to do this - I haven't used CVS is nearly 5 years. The patches
> were included separately and not in the source tarball to make life easy.
> The only changes to the spec was the revision number and the inclusion of
> the Patch0/1/2 lines.

We never used cvs and you don't have to set up anything to access it

http://svn.rpmforge.net/svn/trunk/rpms/

> To revert to the rf standards, it needs one line editing in the spec and a
> rebuild. Surely this is easier than making me go back, find the original
> spec and do yet another patch that won't get included ;)

The point is that I have to download and unpack the SRPM to fish your
patches out on a system that does not even have rpm installed.

Why everybody gives links to some obscure SRPMs while it's obviously
easier for us to take the patches from the email / mailing list and it
takes the same amount of effort for the poster???

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev