Hello,

I don't have the regexp error. Here is my complete workflow:

1 - Delete the eventual previous Sciab 6.0.2 I had in the /Applications/ folder
2 - Delete my .Scilab folder
3 - extract the .dmg I downloaded from http://www.utc.fr/~mottelet/scilab/download/6.0.2/scilab-6.0.2-x86_64-2019-11-04.dmg 4 - double click the Scilab icon (with first launch usual but annoying details...)
5 - click the ATOMS gui icon or type atomsList at Scilab prompt

Concerning the problem with IPCV (and maybe other packages with gateways, I only tested IPCV), I did not address it in the above archive. I only modified the scilab script (I will create a commit on codereview.scilab.org) and removed the libcurl.dylib that was shipped in lib/thirdparty folder.

Best,

S.

 Chin Luh Tan <chinluh....@bytecode-asia.com> a écrit :

Hi,

   from my end:

   1. The warning for the 10.15 gone.
2. First launch from the app still give the regexp error when running atomsList, but after running one time from terminal and get it run successfully, I could run it from the app as after all.  3. atomsInstall for the module with gateway folder still extracted to 2 separate folders which need to be manually move in order for it to run. No issue for macros only module.

Thanks for the great effort. Is is possible to share the compilation steps?

   rgds,
   CL

---- On Mon, 04 Nov 2019 22:40:20 +0800 <stephane.motte...@utc.fr> wrote ----

Did you test the Atoms stuff ?